On 26 July 2018, IT News Africa will host the Digital Transformation Congress at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa. The conference is set to be an educational experience that will bring over 300+ senior business executives together for a day of top-level content, case studies, live demos, workshops, industry tracks and plenty of networking opportunities.
The emerging technology trends are occurring at an unprecedented rate and it is an undeniable fact that organizations must gear up towards being equipped with the necessary digital and management skills to adapt and innovate. With the digital revolution fast-approaching and set to disrupt multiple industries, organizations must be ready to address the changing business landscapes.
At DTC 2018, leaders will discuss the shift from simple digitization to the latest technology trends such as AI, IoT, blockchain, GDPR, IT security, 5G and robotics, and how they impact business operations.
Key topics for DTC 2018 include:
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018 such as:
- “Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House”.
- Developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the Modern Organisation.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
How to participate:
- Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology, and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
- Join as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organization, company or SME at the center of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.