Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries. Unilever celebrated its 85th anniversary year of business in 2014.
The Sales Analyst will be tasked with aggregating information for customers and channel sales activities and report in a form for management decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent extracts primary and secondary sales data and show trends in graphical and tabular form over set periods e.g. monthly, quarterly, or annually etc.
- Prepares and submits sales performance reports across sales regions, categories and channels.
- Compiles data to feed into CD scorecard.
- Generate monthly and quarterly customers and sales team performance report.
- Prepares monthly retail data based on BW Data.
- Prepares KPI payment reports in line with Trade terms Structure.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Unilever Sales Analyst job placement should preferably be a University Graduate.
- At least three years’ experience in IT and Database Management.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT, Database Management systems, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access.
- Power point skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to Apply Only by clicking on the link.
Deadline for submission is 7th October, 2016 at 11:59 PM