Following previous year’s success, telecom firm; MTN Uganda was today launched its 2nd annual rapper competition dubbed; the “MTN Cyper”, and this time around the telecom firm has made a twist to the challenge.
The MTN Cypher competition happens every happening of the Uganda’s Hip Hop Awards. The challenge requires participants to record a one minute video of themselves rhyming to a beat that includes an MTN intro and Outro, with no abusive, obscene or hate language. And this time around, the top 10 posts with the highest number of likes, shares and retweets will be rewarded this year.
The winner will be announced on 14th December during the Uganda Hip-Hop Awards ceremony happening at Golf Course.
Follow the steps below to be a part of it;
- Download the MTN Cypher beat 2017
- Record yourself rapping along to the beat for 1 minute
- Upload your video via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #MTNCypher
- Top cash prize of UGX 1,000,000, audio recording and video production.
- Runner up will be rewarded UGX 500,000.
- Top subsequent winners will get 3GB data valid for a month from MTN.
Rules & Regulations
- The recording should have either an MTN intro and outro or My Pakapaka
- No abusive, obscene or hateful language will be tolerated.
- All posts should have the hashtags #MTNCypher #UGHipHopAwards17
- Terms & Conditions apply.
Editor’s Note: Download (FOLLOW THE LINK) the MTN cypher beat 2017, and start rapping