Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
The Manager Digital & Social Media will develop, implement and execute various digital & social media activities for Stanbic Bank Uganda, in line with the brief and Standard Bank marketing and communications objectives.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 18035
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support on all social media initiatives:
- Co-ordinate social content acrossmultiple social communities and teams across all our business units.
- Offer support in developing briefs to agencies and, where relevant, to other social media teams across all our markets and business units.
- Co-ordinate the country community calendar with the Marketing and Communication team.
- Generate appropriate social elements. This may include writing, takingphotos and creating images optimised for engagement in social communities.
- Check social elements for adherence to the relevant guidelines and standards.
- Identify and recommend engagement opportunities by monitoring online conversations and social trends.
- Ensure tools and systems are current, operational and available
- Control user permissions on relevant engagement tools used by various social media teams in the group.
- Ensure potential risks are identified as early as possible and escalated.
- Render support in identifying opportunities to improve the unit’s social media engagement processes.
- Co-ordinate thought-leadership and ideation with the Marketing and Communication team through relevant channels.
- Co-ordinate compilation and sharing of various reports.
- Identify and share with all social media teams new trends and opportunities for the bank
- Maintain social media playbooks, standards and guidelines.
- Moderatemultiple communities on various social media platforms
- Ensure all social media engagement is in line with the relevant community strategies.
- Ensure the health of each community in line with each community strategy.
- Develop engagement calendars for communities
- Generate agreed reports on activities within the various communities in your portfolio.
- Co-ordinate and deliver on digital & social media related projects for the business.
- Coordinate all aspects of social media projects including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels, and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and monitoring procedures;
- Ensure production of online social media marketing assets from initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Ensure delivery of social media campaigns as per agreed costs and timelines.
- Ensure that where necessary events live for community (on-the –ground reporting) are done either yourself or by the agency.
- Co-ordinate and maintain digital online platforms for the business
- Source, drive, coordinate and regularly update Bank owned digital platforms i.e.Website, Mobile, Intranet, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM.
- Co-ordinate updates on 3rd party sites
- Monitor and evaluate the online platforms to ensure they are up-to-date with relevant content
- Ensureall digital platforms comply with the central online and CI guidelines to maintain consistent look and feel.
- Source online stats on usage of digital platforms and present insights to relevant stakeholders. Make use of stats to Implement enhancements on digital platforms
- Identify opportunities to improve the digital platform processes, documentation,templates and outputs in line with business requirements.
Manage Digital Marketing campaigns:
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaign based on an understanding of the brief from the business.
Maintain Client Relationship:
- Establish, build, manage and maintain relationships with various internal clients and other stakeholders at varying levels in order implement online opportunities to help meet their business objectives.
- Establish, build, manage and retain relationships with all key stakeholders including Centre digital team.
- Collaborate with centre digital teams to continually identify opportunities to enhance the online customer engagement experience
- Coordinate the interaction between the stakeholders responsible for sub-projects of a Digital Marketing campaign
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The idealcandidate for the Stanbic Bank Manager Digital & Social Media career vacancy should hold a Degree level education or equivalent in a related field. Certification in digital and social media would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a digital and/or communications field at agency or in-house and/or a solid foundation in marketing development and strategy
- Significant experience working across social media campaigns, rich media, blogs, email marketing and infographics, able to work strategically with clients and internal personnel to ensure maximum ROI.
- Excellent writing ability, able to write outstanding short- or long-copy with ease and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deal with clients directly.
- A basic technical understanding (HTML, web publishing) is required, as well as Google Analytics skills and experience of using social mediaapplications such as TweetDeck or HootSuite.
- The ability to use interactive marketing techniques to increase the perceived value of the organisation over time and build customer loyalty through positive brand awareness.
Research and Information Gathering:
- Ability to review and study relevant information from various sources to develop new information; Ability to identify primary and secondary authorities to validate the research
Effective Business Communication:
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes.
- The management of projects to ensure delivery on time, within budget and with the required quality.
- The coordination of relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change.
Online Campaign Management:
- The ability to plan, create, track, store, distribute, analyse results and reports on communication, branding or advertising campaigns. On of relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change.
- The ability to define and analyse risk identification information in a quantitative and/or qualitative way
- The ability to interpret regulations and laws that apply to the business and to provide information to business on how to comply.
- The incumbent would need to interpret a business need and be able to contribute to the development of the social media aspect of the campaign
Please follow link to apply.
Application Deadline is 27th July 2016