Ensure prompt response in resolving LAN/WAN problems, in keeping with the availability as per defined KPIs.
Implementation & support of corporate access level data network for all P-PAGE offices and all network related services for the data centers and P-PAGE outlets network and Strong coordination with peers in business support systems team to provide fully functional access level network.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for LAN/WAN Documentation.
- Responsible for Hardware inventory.
- Responsible for smooth operation of the Enterprise Data Network (EDN) and Telephony.
- Ensure prompt response in resolving LAN/WAN problems, in keeping with the availability as per defined KPIs.
- Team up with peers to provide end-to-end network services to P-PAGE employees.
- Ensure prompt update of IP address database when ever change occurs.
- LAN Rollout to new offices and new employees.
- Provide 1st level On site LAN Support.
- Supervision of physical LAN related works.
- Responsible for LAN/WAN Facilities management.
Qualification, skills & experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology.
- Strong verbal & written communications and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Exposure to different technical drawing tools.
- Ability to interact with middle management/ technical and non- technical staff.
- Excellent work planning and organizational skills.
- Experience of IT change processes and implementing new systems, would be an advantage.
- Experience of Firewalls, VPNs and Satellite.
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, proactive, solution-oriented work attitude and inquisitive.
- Flexible attitude and ability to deal well with dynamic, time pressure and change.
- Customer and service oriented.