South Africans have plenty of options when it comes to choosing a fully licensed sports betting app, but the two sites that are often ranked higher than most others are Betway and 10bet. However, for many people living in South Africa, the 10bet sports betting app wins every time and is the far superior app. Find out why right here.
What can new players claim when they sign up for 10bet?
New players who sign up to the 10bet sports betting website today can instantly double up on their deposit up to the value of R1,000.00 with a guaranteed 100% match bonus. The minimum deposit required to claim this bonus is just R50.00, and the maximum you can win from your initial sign-up bonus is worth up to R20,000.00 – making it one of the best South African sports betting bonuses out there.
The 10bet sports betting app welcome bonus can be claimed as soon as your new account has been activated. The good news is that completing the sign-up process takes less than a minute. You can unlock your 10bet sports welcome bonus in the following simple steps:
- Register your new 10bet account and then log in to claim your welcome bonus.
- When depositing, remember to opt in to claim the bonus.
- The welcome bonus can only be claimed on your first-ever deposit.
- Simply wager your deposit amount 1x time to activate the bonus.
- The bonus money will then be credited to your account. It’s equal to the amount you deposit (anywhere from R50.00 up to R1,000.00).
- You now need to wager the bonus money at least 5x times (which is among the lowest wagering requirements available anywhere online today) before you can withdraw any winnings you have made from your 10bet welcome bonus.
- Remember to wager the deposit amount + bonus amount on sports betting markets with odds of 1.50 or higher.
- The bonus is available for seven days upon receiving it. After that, it will expire, so use it quickly before you miss out.
Does 10bet accept secure deposit and withdrawal methods?
Yes. 10bet accepts a wide range of perfectly secure deposit and withdrawal options. However, not all methods are available to South African players. In other words, the country you are based in (and trying to deposit from) will often determine exactly which payment options you can use.
The main payment methods currently accepted at 10bet Africa are the following tried and tested methods:
- Prepaid cards, such as OTT Voucher, EasyPay Voucher, Blue Voucher, and 1 Voucher (which are all ideal for South African players), and Paysafecard.
- Credit and debit cards, such as Visa and MasterCard, are also great options for South Africans.
- EFT/direct bank transfers (another South African-friendly payment option).
- Master pass and Zapper, are two great mobile payment options known as a Scan to Pay system (both South African-friendly).
Some of the other secure, reliable, convenient, and user-friendly payment options that 10bet also currently accepts include Skrill, PayPal, NETELLER (e-Wallets), Trustly (bank transfer method), and Apple Pay.
ALSO READ: HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY PAYPAL TO M-PESA
What makes 10bet stand out from the crowd?
Several factors make 10bet stand out from the crow. For example, you can now bet on more than 60 major global sports, and the website is well-known for having competitive odds. The most popular sports to bet on here are cricket, football, tennis, rugby league, rugby union, basketball, NFL, baseball, eSports, and Formula 1.
Other popular sports you can bet on right now at 10bet are snooker, boxing, MMA/UFC, NFL, NHL, cycling, swimming, motorcycle racing, darts, Aussie rules football, badminton, handball, floorball, golf, and volleyball, to name just a few.
In addition to the initial welcome bonus, 10bet also has many other bonuses for fully registered members to sink their teeth into. They also run some amazing prize-packed promotional offers throughout the year. Remember to head to the promotions page when you next log in to your 10bet account for the latest details.
After comparing many of today’s South African sports betting apps, we have found that 10bet is the most consistent and the best by far. It’s much better than Betway and has everything a South African could ever possibly want from a real money gambling site. Plus, the reviews are always positive for 10bet.
A trustworthy operator with a solid reputation manages the site, and the website is protected by 128-bit SSL encryption technology. Also, 10bet is known for processing instant deposits and speedy withdrawals.
In short, there’s no better place to sign up to if you live in South Africa. Don’t forget that to place a bet at 10bet Sports or play any of their online casino games for real money mode, you must be at least 18 years of age.