Outbox will host a 5 day intensive training workshop starting from 15th to 18th that exposes participants to the use of Geographic Information Solutions (GIS) in programs with respect to Data Sources, Mapping, Infield Practical Applications, Technology and Timeline for implementation. All GIS training offers provide a straightforward and easy-to-use alternative to ensure that the GIS skill levels emphasizes a hands-on, practical approach to teaching key GIS concepts. The cost to participate in the event will be 599 USD (2,051,600 UGX) and however, the training comes with a 6 month Free after training on-line support from the GIS Experts. Terms and Conditions do apply.
- GST 101 Introduction to Geospatial Technology Using QGIS 2.10.
- GST 102 Spatial Analysis Using QGIS 2.10.
- GST 103 Data Acquisition & Management Using QGIS 2.8.
- GST 104 Cartography Using QGIS 2.10.
- GST 105 Remote Sensing Using QGIS 2.10 & GRASS 7.0.
All the participants will have to carry their own laptops for software installations and hands on practical.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a Geographic Information Solutions Certification.
Follow the link for registration.