2015 Smartphone technology is changing – a phone is no longer simply a phone. It serves a wide array of functions, one of which is making memories with a built-in camera. Huawei is committed to delivering consistent, positive experiences and has recently developed a revolutionary light painting smart phone to help do this – the Huawei P8.
The P8 breaks new ground by combining the best of fashion and technology to give consumers the perfect blend of technology, sleek styling, usability and revolutionary low light camera features.
The P8 embodies a new philosophy for camera design that leverages a combination of hardware, software and proprietary algorithms to help users capture beautiful photographs, even in the worst lighting conditions.
Eight awesome camera features that you can look forward to with the Huawei P8:
- No more fuzz: Industry-leading Optical Image Stabilizer technology up to 1.2°, enabling high-quality photos and videos, and managing camera shake so images are consistently sharp.
- Perfect lighting: The world’s first four-color RGBW sensor enhances brightness by 32 percent in high contrast lighting situations, reduces it by 78 percent in low light environments. DSLR-level independent image processor enables noise reduction when shooting and intelligent detection of a high-contrast lighting environment.
- Your own virtual studio: Four professional quality low-light shooting modes giving users access to a virtual photo and video studio to capture artistic inspirations.
- Playful painting: The P8’s ‘Light Painting’ mode, one of the four professional quality low-light shooting modes, leverages the manual camera shutter to capture broad swaths of light. Light Painting mode can capture a rolling ferries wheel at night, showing the circular streams of light in an artistic photo. You can also “light paint” your own freehand pictures using a small torchlight in the dark.
- Preview functionality: Another industry first low with this light technology is the ‘Light Check and Preview’ mode. By giving you a preview of what the shot will look like, the device makes it easier to experiment creatively with light sources in the dark.
- Professional filming: The P8’s ‘Director’ mode is the industry’s first professional-level video capture function on a smart phone. It allows you to direct and control up to three other Android phones when shooting a video scene from four angles simultaneously, while also synchronizing video clip editing.
- Dual-color flashlight: Separate regulation of individual LEDs provides versatile control of flash lighting and optimizes the AWB effect.
- Super Selfies: The P8’s ‘Perfect Selfie’ mode utilises face recognition and pre-set custom enhancement selections so you can now get the perfect selfie.
The Huawei P8 delivers a new level of usability for applications impacting everyday life – at work and at play. With craftsmanship that pushes the bounds of possibility and new revolutionary light painting modes, the Huawei P8 provides consumers with an inspiration for creativity.