Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 is the successor to the Galaxy Folder smartphone launched last year. The clamshell device is only listed on the website, and sports design similar to its predecessor, with a few changes in the keypad and the new metallic silver color option.
The Android flip phone is surfaced in benchmarks couple of months back that already confirmed most of the specifications such as 3.8-inch WVGA screen, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera.[related-posts]
- 3.8-inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA display.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS.
- Dual SIM.
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture.
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture.
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 15.4mm; Weight: 160g.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
- 1,950mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 is expected to go on sale in China soon. However, there are no details about the pricings yet and other countries where the phone will launch.