Heavenly Cakes specializes in specialty cakes, wedding cakes, cupcakes, pastries and desserts.
The Social Media Customer Care Administrator will manage the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:Customer care, Advertising, Deliberate planning and goal setting, Development of brand awareness and online reputation, Content management, SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic and Cultivation of leads and sales. The Social Media administrator is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Social media customer care Administrator will serve as the first point of contact for all clients and ensure that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- The job holder will have full knowledge and ability to help process customer enquiries/orders and accurately maintain all records in a timely critical environment including translation services to help meet the individual needs of Heavenly cakes customers.
- Manage all Heavenly cakes social media sites efficiently and effectively
- Identify customer needs, and utilize appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer appropriate solutions.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages,Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in buildingonline reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Perform all administrative tasks and any necessary follow-up work relating to Customer Service.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customeronline
- Monitor trends in social media tools,applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree with honours in Communication Studies, IT, Secretarial Studies, Liberal Arts or other related area.
- At least two years’ of related experience in the area of customer care and communications, in a reputable organization.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships,online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, andonline reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO includingkeyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications together with:
- Attached copies ofall academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Send the complete applications via EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com and address them to;
The Recruitment Officer,
P.O. Box 5259,
Application Deadline is 13th August 2016 by 5:00 PM