ProInterns, a platform that aims at connecting and up-skilling Ugandan students and fresh graduates to best position them for internship and employment opportunities was launched yesterday.
ProInterns aims to help empower graduates and students to become better informed about opportunities available, gone are the days where you have to walk around the city to look for internships. It also organizes interactive workshops to boost employ-ability skills amongst students, graduates and young professionals
The startup fronted by Ms Vanessa Atim, is very ardent about talent development, holding the belief that every graduate and student has the potential to thrive and deserves the opportunity to better their chances of being gainfully employed.
“We want to provide graduates who are readily qualified but lack skills and work experience with internship opportunities in order to successfully kick start their careers, and give students the chance to engage in on the job training to ease the school to work transition, boost employability skills and become career ready.” she remarked.
How it works
- Create an intern account for FREE (Offer lasts until 30th September – after this a sign up fee of 10,000 UGX will be required)
- Search and apply for internship opportunities across Uganda
- Boost your employ-ability skills and gain real hands on work experience
- Advertise internship opportunities for FREE
- Search through graduates and students eager to intern
- Filter by university, education level and course – simple!