Snave Agencies (U) Ltd is one of the leading I.T companies in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Website Designer will be tasked with growing the market share for energy audit service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating awareness about the advantages of having websites to the potential clients and increasing the sales in the firm.
- Follow standards forexcellent work ethic to portray a good image for the company.
- The incumbent will be carryingwebsite designs and any I.T related work as assigned from time to time.
- The incumbent will be sending regular reports to coordinate with the line manager and give day-to-day feedback on operational control.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer science or any other relevant course.
- The applicant must have previously worked in the information technology field for at least a year or preferably two years.
- Demonstrated ability to co-operate, be service- minded and be willing to resume responsibility.
- Good reporting
- Excellentorganizational skills.
- Good knowledge of both oral and written English.
- Computer literacy
- Goodteam player.
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications with a brief CV, cover letter and academic credentials via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline of Submission is 25th June 2016