Apple has released iOS 10 updates for its mobile devices. The updates bring a host of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to millions of Apple devices worldwide.
iOS 10 is perhaps the biggest update to Apple’s platform for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices since iOS 7 and it brings enhancements like iMessage apps, improved Siri with third-party integration, revamped Photos, Apple Music, and Apple Maps, plus a whole lot more.
How to download and install iOS 10
If you have enough free space on your iOS device you can update easily via these steps.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- When the download is complete, tap Install and tap Agree when Apple shows you its Terms and Conditions.
- Your iOS device will restart and iOS 10 will be installed.
Download iOS 10 via iTunes
If you don’t have enough free space on your iOS device, you can install the update via iTunes, Here’s how;
- If you don’t have iTunes installed on your PC, first download and install it.
- Open iTunes.
- Connect the iOS device to your PC or Mac.
- In iTunes select your device’s icon on the top bar.
- Click the Summary tab and then click Check for update.
- Now click Download and update.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to install iOS 10.
iOS 10 is available right now as a free download.