Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the IT & Tele-Sales Assistant Jobs should hold a Degree/Diploma in an ICT or Computer-related course.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Proven ability to work in a server environment and install software, hardware and peripheral equipment
- Skills and knowledge in social media management
- The incumbent must be smart, active, motivated and ready to learn.
- Computer literacy skills with excellent command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, Access & Power point, knowledge of TallyAccounting package shall be an added advantage.
- The applicant must be Result-Oriented, with excellent skills in systems administration. Computer network, infrastructure setup and structured cabling.
- Familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
Age: Below 30 Years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applicationsand updated CVs to: The Human Resource Manager, Goodman International Ltd, P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda or you can email them at email@example.com or hand deliver it to Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road.
Deadline: 9th April, 2016
About Goodman International Ltd:
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.