Kilimall is becoming Uganda’s fastest growing online shopping mall with Ugandan shoppers increasingly embracing the benefits of shopping online in tandem with rapid growth of technology.
Since its launch in May, visits to the Kilimall website in the country have grown to over 600 orders per day and counting. Kilimall’s range of products include smartphones, electronics, fashion and home and lifestyle brands.
For those who still find it difficult to shop and pay for items online, here are a few proven tips on how to go about it, as you go about shopping at the comfort of your home or between your busy work schedules.
- STEP 1: Click on the item you want & select ‘BUY NOW’
- STEP 2: You will be required to LOGIN/ REGISTER a Kilimall account if you don’t have one.
- STEP 3: Create an account by filling in your details & sign up.
- STEP 4: Select size, color & Buy now. Click check out OR add to cart to continue shopping for other items.
- STEP 5: Fill in your delivery address details.
- STEP 6: Select payment method, if Global Shipping Order- select online payment OR Pay on Delivery for FBK/Drop Shipping.
NOTE: In case payment on delivery can’t be selected, see reasons why.
- STEP 7: Submit your order.
Like any transaction, there are security issues to keep in mind when buying online, but with some tips and checks your online shopping on Kilimall will remain safe. Even if you consider yourself a seasoned online shopper, it’s always worth a reminder to make sure your experience is the safest it can be.