The 2nd Technology in Financial Services Conference will be hosted by COVER at the Maslow Hotel, Sandton,South Africa on the 12th and 13th of October 2016.
In the light of Technology being a core to the growth strategies of all businesses competing in the insurance and financial planning industries, the need for constant innovation, optimizing productivity, increased efficiency and the ever-demanding role of risk management and good governance, has turned business to technology for solutions.
This event follows the first Technology in Financial Services Conference held in 2015 which was a clear indication that an independent networking and sharing environment, where various different technology providers and the industry they partner with can come together, has an important role to play in the future growth of both industries
This conference will focus on;
- Short-term industry front and back-end systems
- Long-term insurance and investment systems
- Technology’s role in distributing financial products
- The role of disruptive innovation in shaping strategy
- The Internet of Things and how it is revolutionising our lives
- Telematics and other Machine to Machine technologies
- Increasing role of Cloud Computing, data modelling, and user optimisation
- Financial Planning tools, from desk top systems to robo advisers
- Evolution of mobile applications
- New era of Cyber security and data protection
The target audience of this conference includes;
- Technology product/ service providers, data analytics providers and other providers in the technology space who would like to share knowledge/ experience and network with potential clients
- Senior executives from the financial services industry looking for technology solutions
- CIO’s, COO’s and other technology focused people from the financial services industry looking to network with likeminded people and technology product/ service providers
- Industry users of technology such as client services, new business, product development, claims management etc, looking for information on the latest technology developments and solutions
- Compliance management specialists wanting to stay abreast of developments in the technology side of the financial services industry
For more details about registration please visit link.