Africa Expert Convention on Cyber Security (AECCS) is expected to take place on June 22nd -23rd 2016 at the Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC) Nairobi Kenya.
The convention’s main objective is to strengthen cyber security capabilities to better respond to cyber threats, development of collaborative mechanisms and enhancement of policy frameworks towards achieving sustainable growth hence achieving sustainable development Goals.
Other objectives of the African Expert Convention on Cyber Security include;
- Sharing knowledge and expertise from different spheres to curb cyberspace threats.
- Enhance sustainable frameworks to strengthen and assess cyber insecurity treads in African states.
- Catalyze collaborative and enhancement of regional cooperation on cybersecurity.
- Propose sustainable mechanisms towards building institutional capacities and exchange programmes on cyber security.
- Create public private partnership frameworks that can be adopted towards cyberspace protection.
This convention and exhibition gathers experts from government agencies, United Nations, Intergovernmental organizations, leading multi-national corporates, SME’s, private and corporate investors, venture capital firms and clients together in search of commercial problem solving strategies and solutions for the global cyber threat that meet the diverse challenges for a wide range of sectors such as finance, defense, manufacturing, telecommunication, health, utilities and taxes. In addition this event on cyber security provides a platform for knowkdege sharing, networking, strengthening ties, and building blocks towards deterring cyber-crimes and Expert to Business interaction.
By the end of this event, the participants will have been acquainted with the latest technology solutions showcased by local and international cyberspace experts.
Registration is going on till 31st May 2016.
For more information about the event, please visit link.