The Digital Transformation Congress (DTC2017) is expected to take place at the Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria on 16 November 2017.
Under the theme, “Redefining the Future Organisation Through Digital”, the congress will bring together groupings of over 200 industry leaders, experts and professionals from diverse sectors for discussions on how digital transformation is changing business operations as we know them today.
This year’s congress will be an interactive experience with world class speakers through provocative presentations and engaging panels will breakdown the key strategies on leading digital transformation in business.
DTC2017 will see business leaders and technology innovators come together to collaborate on the re-invention of products, processes, technologies and cultures through digital transformation. The congress will explore how to increase efficiency and agility with operational excellence.
- Discover how to ensure digital innovation becomes a key process within your organisation as part of your transformation in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your experience through listening to world class speakers delivering lessons learnt from their digital journey.
- Through our interactive discussions have your say on the most important transformation considerations.
- Enable long lasting change and cultural transformation across your organisation.
- Real world business success stories presented by digital leaders.
- Discover new products & services.
Key Topics to be discussed
- Navigating Cyber Security in the Digital Age.
- From finance transformation to business transformation through the
- Mobility and Cloud: increasing accessibility for patients and doctors.
- Building a Digital-Savvy Workforce to Stay Competitive.
- Connected Cars, IoT, Analytics…Are you ready for Digital Transformation?
- Capitalising On The Mobile Space In Insurance Services: Commercialising Mobile Devices.