About Zoe Recruitment:
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, a leading security company within Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement technical strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Provides technical direction as leader in running projects. Develops, monitors systems integration for client from definition phase through implementation.
- Oversee and ensure legal compliance in all area of Technical and software issues within and without the company.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and retention of the technical team.
- Reviews work of technical development team, recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions accordingly.
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and of the clients.
- Keeps all stakeholders well informed of the status of running projects through emails, letters, phone calls and any other available correspondence
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule to the satisfaction of clients in line with quality standards agreed on.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions at the same time propelling his team towards personal professional development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold Bachelor’s degrees in Information Technology and Management or BA in computing and Information science (or related field).
- Cisco IT networks.
- Proven working experience as a technical manager.
- Knowledge of client/ server and internet systems architecture.
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
- Project management experience is an added experience.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Follow the link to apply…….click here
Deadline for submission is 15th November, 2016