Hands-on experience with computer networking web design and computer maintenance.
Center for Integrated Research and Community Development Uganda (CIRCODU) is a non-profit organization that promotes health awareness, sustainable energy resource use and environment conservation by integrating research and development.
Our vision is a healthy environment and strong research capacity for sustainable community development.
Founded in 2006, the Center brings expertise and professionalism in research, training and project development for socio-economic growth and development of communities in Uganda and beyond.
CIRCODU has largely been in research and monitoring and evaluation in the energy sector. CIRCODU intends to build on the above successes to be more involved in improvement of livelihoods of local communities through planning and implementation of sustainable development projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field.
- The applicant must have two years working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience in an Organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in information systems management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networking web design and computer maintenance.
- Previous experience in proposal writing is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send either post or hand deliver their applications including a cover letter, academic documents, curriculum vitae and other supporting documents marked as Application for IT_001/2016 to: The Director General CIRCODU, Plot 395, Nanfumbanbi Road, Makerere West, Kikoni, P.O. Box 16340, Wandegeya, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline for submission is 28th November, 2016 by 5:00PM.
Credit: Staff Writer