The Implementation Engineer is an engineer working in the Uganda Team. He/she is responsible for supporting the team in as far as the technical aspect
1. Service Management
- Ensure that all services are implemented and that they operate correctly.
- Ensure that all the relevant monitoring tools are deployed at the customer’s premises.
- Prepare Service Reports for the service management meetings.
- Responsible for service improvement deliverables as far as the customer is involved.
- Respond to escalation from the customer and/or support.
2. Project Design and analysis
- Requirements gathering.
- Translating requirements into technical design – with documentation
- Co-ordination of development effort – if needed – from Product Development.
- Effort estimation.
- Prerequisite analysis.
3. Project Implementation and Integration
- Planning of the implementation of projects.
- Implementing of projects at the customer site (if the implementation is on hub, co-ordinate with Hub implementation team to ensure the same is implemented).
- Co-ordination with technical resources at the customer site to be able to deliver the solution.
4. Closing the sale
- Prepare technical proposal documentation for projects.
- Assist in sales calls where there is a technical aspect of the project that needs to be explained to the customers.
- Deliver the various Technical aspects of the Cellulant Delivery Model.
5. Technical Relationship
- Build technical relationships with the Engineers and the Engineering management teams at the customers.
- Develop a positive view of Cellulant among the IT staff at the customer’s premises.
- Assist in reporting requirements when they arise with the customer.
Who are you?
Implementation Engineer Required Skills:
- Preferred: BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- Extensive experience with Java/PHP programming language.
- Extensive experience with databases – data structures, relational data models, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL.
- Experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications.
- Experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC).
- Preferred experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA.
- Preferred experience with Linux , Solaris or UNIX OS’s.
- Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of experience in application development.
- Candidate should excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have experience in high pressure environments/projects.
- Candidate should have good presentation skills.
- Candidate should have excellent report writing skills.
- Candidate should be a an excellent team player.
Note: You should have minimum years of work experience of about 4 years.
How to Apply:
Apply with Brighter Monday, follow the link, to login or register (If you don’t have an account with Brighter Monday).