The ICT Assistant will check the functioning of all ICT hardware and software and ensure that the different equipment function well.
Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is a fast growing international consulting firm that offers human resource and business support services to organisations both within and outside Uganda.
We serve a variety of clients including: students, individuals, working professionals, start-up companies and established SMEs and NGOs, government agencies and projects. HRSC primarily seeks to support its client streamline HR strategies, structures and processes as well as building sustainable internal human resource capacity.
HRSC is recruiting for a state-of-art supermarket in the middle of Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ICT Assistant will check the functioning of all ICT hardware and software and ensure that the different equipment function well.
- The incumbent will support the supervisor in regard to computer set-up and troubleshooting.
- Offer support to the supervisor in administering all ICT related hardware including but not limited to; Computers, CTV Cameras, Smoke detecting equipment, Air Conditioner/ACs, Inverters among others.
- Actively participate in the regular or periodic maintenance and service of both the ICT hardware and software is in a functional condition to avoid breakdowns and associated costs.
- Provide ICT technical support to all staff as and when need arises.
- Provide regular check-up of the various IT related areas and ensure implementation of best practices.
- Work closely with the supervisor in collaboration with the users to develop technical specifications for the ICT equipment putting into consideration the technological changes.
- Monitor the CTV Camera but also ascertain that any safety equipment like smoke detectors, Fire Alarms and Fire Extinguishers are functioning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Senana Supermarket ICT Assistant vacancy should hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field.
- One hands-on experience in supporting the ICT function.
- Previous experience in development and implementation of ICT Systems including networking and website design.
- Hands on experience in using a computer Applications including Internet explorer Knowledgeable in using a computer especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of honesty, integrity, confidentiality.
- Willing to work long hours with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with an updated CV with at least three suitable referees with their telephone to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline for submission is 6th October, 2016
Note: All applicants are respected but only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within three weeks from the date of submission of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.