The company is looking for a geeky bunch of Software developers who will be responsible for developing critical products for our clients.
CashIT is a payment service that allows businesses receive payment online. The payment platform is commencing its operations in Uganda and will enable Websites integrate with CashIT to accept payments from all the major Uganda debit cards, international Visa/MasterCard’s and also from the CashIT Wallet.
CashIT is a new initiative by Electronic Settlement Ltd, an independent, private sector led, limited liability company located in Lagos, Nigeria focused on providing Innovative, Dependable, Easy-to-use, Affordable and Secure payment solutions. We are currently expanding our operations in sub Saharan Africa.
We are looking for a geeky bunch of Software developers who will be responsible for developing critical products for our clients, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
- Develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Design and update software database.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required.
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development.
Preferred Core competencies:
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.