Aikan HR Consultants is one of Uganda’s leading HR consulting companiesand trusted strategic HR advisory partner. Its services include aikan Jobs™, aikan Recruitment™, aikan Internship™, aikan Leasing™, aikan Payroll™ and aikan OD.™
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in developing and budgeting for a digital marketing and advertising strategy for Aikan jobs.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Post interesting and relevant industry related blogs and share amongst followers.
- Quickly respond appropriately to queries and concerns from customers; constantly engage the audience and monitoronline reviews and reputation.
- Explore new media channels to engage with audiences.
- Communicate and interact with business partners, potential customers and key stakeholders to strengthen the relationships.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Social Media Officer should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least two years’ postqualification
- Previous experience handling multiple social media accounts for an organization is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of social media communication.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDFor Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Application Deadline is 30th September 2016