Vaisoft Africa Ltd (Ugandanews.co.ug) is Uganda’s only and leading home-grown and independent news aggregation service. Fully-automated, and on a continuous basis, Uganda News displays breaking headlines linking to news websites in the whole of Uganda.
The Digital Sales Person will be responsible for aggressively helping us reach our goal of customer acquisition. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and aggressively prospecting new business accounts. We are looking for enthusiastic, positive and motivated individuals who can take the training and tools for success given to them to achieve and exceed sales goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of online and offline sources.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale; including contracts and obtaining payments ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Passion for media, advertising and business
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a College Degree though it is not mandatory
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a digital media environment
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Digital media advertising landscape
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, DFP, Banner Advertising
- Capable of multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
Job Terms and Conditions:
- Competitive commissions
- Unrivalled learning experience
- Working with a startup with Immense potential
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application email, please answer the following questions:
What Is Google Analytics?
Which is the preferred IAB Certified platform for Ad Campaign measurement?
Application Deadline is 15th August 2016