Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda. It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Information Technology (IT) Consultant will provide technical analysis of data networks, monitoring of networks condition and problem resolutions for LAN/WAN networks.
- Ensure offices have fast and steady internet connection
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking on PCs, Printers and file servers
- Enforce database security, backup and recovery services and ensuring optimal performance of databases
- In charge of the procurement of software and hardware and providing user support, managing website content and databases.
- Ensure security and integrity of databases and networks
- In charge of the design and implementation of disaster recovery solutions
- Network configuration and management
- Offer support in the procurement and budget management for IT equipment
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Administration Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) Information Technology (IT) Consultant job opportunity must hold a Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Professional IT qualification in CCNP, CCNA, MCP, is an addedadvantage
- At least three years’ experience in a role of Information Technology.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of honesty and integrity
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit an application letter and an up to date CV ONLY that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualifications for the desired position, current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees by Email to: email@example.com addressing them to
The Human Resource Specialist,
Federation of Uganda Employers,
Plot 1207, Kiwanga Road, Namanve
P.O. Box 3820, Kampala.
Deadline Of Submission is 15th July, 2016