The Africa CACS 2016 conference is scheduled to take place on 6th– 7th August 2016 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Nairobi Kenya.
Africa CACS 2016 is an ISACA technical conference designed to provide information systems professionals a pragmatic approach to industry relevant concepts, tools and best practices. ISACA conferences integrate the attributes of ISACA IP and guidance into the program content.
The target audience of Africa CACS 2016 includes; IT audit, assurance, security, cyber security, control and governance professionals worldwide
The benefits of attending this event include but not limited to;
- You will experience customized learning.
- Face to face interactions.
- Update your knowledge and skills where you can earn valuable CPE’s.
- Meet lending vendors.
- Access to industry experts.
- Exceptional Value for training dollars
- You will enjoy networking opportunities that can help you stay ahead in the evolving world of information systems audit, assurance, security, cyber security and control.
This conference will feature thought-leading speakers, cutting-edge sessions and innovative solutions. The Keynote Speaker is Mark Kaigwa – Entrepreneur, author and professional speaker. He is the founder of Nendo a Nairobi-based consultancy delivering solutions in research, training and strategy across Sub-Saharan Africa
Kaigwa’s provocative keynote explores why African governments, public and private sectors need to step up to see the cyber security discussion, addressing members of each sector, sphere of influence and action.