To lead, develop, implement, track and optimize MTN Uganda’s positioning and leveraging of digital channels and assets to create value rich traffic and customer engagement.
- Website and Social Media traffic and engagement performance including Online brand sentiment.
- Growth in usage and revenue of MTN products including digital services.
- Ensure efficient online media execution and digital communication channel campaigns and initiatives.
- ROI on online communication efforts including but not limited to customer usage of the channels and brand recognition as a digital leader.
- Timely execution of online marketing communication initiative as well as reporting and insight generation from Online channels.
- Drive Internal collaboration initiatives and efforts on digital media channels.
- Effective support and enablement of Internal and external partners Timely input, delivery and execution of the Digital Business plan including the annual Online channels & communication plan.
- Effective delivery of digital GTM deliverables.
- Timely implementation of New online channels and activities as well as creative leverage of the brand’s online assets.
- A degree or 3 year Diploma in Communications, Marketing or a related field from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience running content management and digital production systems as well as managing content governance processes as required.
- Experience managing websites, including optimisation, content feature definition, editorial, and implementation.
- Experience integrating digital and social media efforts into broader media and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and Online Ad Serving tools.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics and online listening tools e.g. Radian 6.
- Fully at home with social media, CMS management, marketing analytics, and content development.
- Understanding of how to drive traffic through SEM, SEO, and PPC.
- Ability to understand complex business and technology themes and translate them into compelling communication messages and content.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with diligent attention to detail.
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritize.
- Must have the ability to build and work as part of a team, or independently.
- Possess a proactive and fast Learning demeanour.
- Flexibility and stress resistance.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Unquestionable professional and ethical standards.
- Resilience – maintaining composure and dealing effectively with stress.
- Obsessively detail oriented.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) and names and addresses of three referees addressed to the: Recruitment Officer, MTN- Uganda, P.O Box 24624, Kampala.
Deadline of Submission is 8th July, 2016