Compassion International is a Christ Centered non-governmental organization dedicated to child development. Through a holistic approach, Compassion International addresses the spiritual, economic, social and physical aspects of the neediest children in communities to help them become responsible and fulfilled Christian adults.
The Program Information Analyst will be tasked with consolidating data from various sources (including country strategy, church partner data, and Global Marketing Experience (GME) marketing needs), analyzes the information, creates plans and forwards them to Church Partners for allocation of New Beneficiary Requests (NBR). The incumbent monitors progress and performance on the plans created.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Program Information Analyst will offer technical support in the development of field office growth strategy.
- Receives and reviews new beneficiary requests to meet marketing demand from Global Program Supply Planner.
- Works in liaison with Program Implementation team to integrate country strategy, partnership management needs and other field office plans to create the Implementing Church Partnership (ICP) distribution plans.
- Creates weekly ICP new beneficiary requests/orders andcommunicates to ICPs.
- Proactively manages ICP performance against orders/ expectations to identify issues, problems or concerns.
- The incumbent will coordinate with others on Program Implementation team to develop plans, communicate plans and orders/requests and also monitor/follow up on performance.
- Serves as the liaison between Global Program Supply Planner and field office to create and implement plans and registrations.
- Supports custom order negotionations and large requests with Global Marketing Engagement (GME) as necessary.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Program Information Analyst vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, Information Technology, Supply chain management with a high level of information aptitude skills.
- At least three years of professional or intensive volunteer experience relevant to managing similar responsibilities and or other service activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and driving skills preferred.
- The applicant should be a mature Christian characterized by a strong Christian testimony, a heart for ministry, and knowledge of the scriptures.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
How to apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, three professional references, reference letter from your current Pastor / Reverend, copies of academic qualification documents to:
The Senior Human Resource Specialist, Compassion International Uganda, Plot 8A3, Baskerville Avenue, Kololo, P.O. Box 8936, Kampala.
Deadline of submission 30th May 2016.