Under the theme ‘Powering Growth’, the 4th annual eLearning innovations conference and expo(ELIS) is scheduled to take place on 12th-16th September 2016 at Nacece Resouce centre, Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development Nairobi Kenya.
This events presents a forum for practical tools and fresh insights on latest trends to be showcased in addition to a collaboration space to share best practices in mobile, online and blended learning.
The core goals of this conference include:
- Enrich how individuals and organizations learn across all platforms and sectors
- Provide a rich networking and collaboration space for like-minded individuals for professional growth
- Encourage innovation, growth of ideas and their publication through this initiative and other publication tools e.g. SlideShare
Benefits of attending this conference include:
- Meet potential collaborators
- Learn from cut-edging presentations and showcases
- Integrate ICTs in education
- Inspire the exchange of ideas and knowledge
- Develop a learning community and a support system
- Engage though-provoking topics in panels
- Reach a diverse audience with your products and services
- Network and make professional connections.
The target audience of the eLearning Innovatios Conference and Expo includes but not limited to:ICT innovators,educators, industry leaders,corporate and academic organisations and researchers.This is a must-attend attend event for individuals and corporate organisations that would like to get ahead in virtual and mobile learning environments for mentoring, teaching, training, or coaching to grow their talent.
5K eWaste Walk ,Pre-conference training workshops, Plenary sessions with keynote speakers,Interactive Poster sessions,Round table brainstorming sessions,Expert mentor sessions Expo/exhibition,Live Webinars sessions and Flipped Webinars/pre-recorded viewing are some of the activities that have been lined up for this conference.
The 4th annual eLearning Innovations conference and expo which follows the previous conferences held in 2015,2014 and 2013 will be graced by distinguished ,outstanding and professional speakers such as; Gene Wade,CEO of One University Network, Prof. John Traxler,Research Prof. Digital Learning, Dr. Nicholas Letting,Vice Chancellor, The Management University of Africa, Mr. Rajeev Gupta,CEO & Founder mElimu, Prof. Peter E. Kinyanjui,Chairman, KICD Council.
Registration for a regular delegate is KSH22,000.(approximately UGX 737,000)
Read more via link about other registration prices.