The successful Web Programmer will work on fast-paced website projects with timed deliverables. S/he should also be able to work along the company’s Website Development lifecycle, with minimum or no supervision.
- Collection, perception and documentation of customer needs on file.
- Breakdown of Website project tasks & the process of design for quality outputs.
- Designing high quality, functional, database-driven websites.
- Communication across stakeholders at every stage of project development.
- Following up every detail and providing technical support & answering client inquiries.
- Implementing change requests promptly on demand.
- Planning & implementing quality inputs (Requirements), Design Process, and Outputs.
- Solid programming skills & hands-on experience developing on WordPress & MySQL.
- A Bachelor’s degree in CS, IS, SE or I.T from a recognized university.
- Basic understanding of Web Hosting principles, environments & Domain Name Services.
- Ability to write technical manuals & instructions for non I.T users.
How to Apply
Please Apply through their HR System Link Here
Deadline for submission Applications for this Job will be received until April 30th, 2016, closing the link at 17:00 Hours (5:00 pm).