Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd is part of Bayport Finance Group headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa with operations in over ten Countries across Africa and South America.
We are a leading other Non-Bank Financial Services provider with presence in over 30 locations across Uganda.
Responsible for the technical direction of the company, ensuring efficiencies of the Core and Operating Financial systems of the company.
- The Manager IT Services will manage the IT Unit and serve as a member of the Management team.
- The Manager IT Services will be tasked with overseeing the Network Infrastructure, Applications Development and Testing, Security systems deployment, Voice and Data applications and the entire IT Unit functionality.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the technical direction of the company, ensuring efficiencies of the Core and Operating Financial systems of the company, recommending changes, reviews and enhancements to provide systems scalability.
- The incumbent will also work closely with the Bayport Group IT team, Country IT Team and contracted IT Service Providers and Developers.
- The IT Manager will always spear head design, development and delivery of efficient solutions and systems to enable Bayport Uganda meet its core business objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Manager IT Services should hold a Bachelors Degree in any one of the following fields; Information Technology or Computer Science.
- The applicant should have two year’s experience as an IT Manager and five years overall IT experience preferably in the financial sector.
- The ideal candidate should be a Ugandan citizen with good professional standing and an impeccable level of integrity.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, work testimonials, academic transcripts and certificates and updated CV clearly marked with Job Title in the top right-hand corner of the envelope to:
Ms. Edith Grace Agwang, HR Officer at Plot 54 Lugogo Bypass, Lugogo Office Park, P.O. Box 1171 Kampala, Uganda.
The E-mail applications should not exceed 6MBs.
Deadline: 29th April, 2016