Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB) is a bank that has been operating in Uganda since September 1995, and regulated by the Bank of Uganda, offering a full range of banking services including; deposit taking, lending, treasury and trade finance services.
The I.T. Officer will support CIB in the provision of information systems management support.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The IT Officers should hold good honours degrees in Computer studies, Information Technology.
- Possession of professional qualifications and / or experience is an added advantage though not mandatory.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy skills relevant.
- Working knowledge of the relevant laws guiding operations of Commercial Banks in Uganda is essential.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with an updated CV, working email address and day time telephone contact to The Manager, HR Division, Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co. Certified Public Accountants. Plot 31 Bukoto Street, Kololo, P.O. Box 7657 Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline of submission is 10th May 2016.