Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
International Medical Group (IMG) constitutes an NGO, International Medical Foundation (IMF), a hospital, International Hospital Kampala (IHK), a health management organization (IMC) with a network of clinics upcountry and in Kampala.
IMG is committed to making a difference to healthcare in Uganda through education, innovation, applied research, community outreaches.
Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Advise user on appropriate action.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Administer help desk software.
- Redirect problems to correct resource.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Inform management of recurring problems.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field.
- CCNA Certification and or any Linux Certification will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- 2 years experience in a related field.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Good learning skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Problem analysis.
- Team interaction.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance.
Interested applicants should send their CVs, applications and certificates (including 3 work references) via BrighterMonday.
Deadline for submission is Wednesday, April 27th 2016.