Nairobi will host the eCommerce East Africa show at Radisson blu hotel Kenya from 27th – 28th September, 2016.
The show will host 1000 attendees, 250 delegates, 200 hosted VIPS and 40 exhibitors. The E-commerce Show is where East African businesses and government come together to connect and share ideas on the latest and most vital innovations that are changing the way we do business online.
The conference combines thought provoking keynote presentations, practical case studies and numerous roundtables and workshops delivered by those who are at the forefront of globally disrupting and shaping the future of the ecommerce industry.
The two day show will enable businesses reach their ultimate e-Commerce strategy by building a more robust and efficient e-Commerce site, attract and convert web traffic and deliver a great customer experience.
The target audience of this show includes people who are in these sectors; Customer Experience, Data Digital, e-Commerce, government, Hospitality, IT, Social Media, Strategy, Supply Chain, Technology, Web Development, Visual Merchandising and many more.
Delegates of the e-commerce East African show will be able to participate in focused workshops, an expo and one to one partnering opportunities.
At the end of e-Commerce East Africa show the target audience will have learnt a lot of invaluable lessons such as:
- Building customer confidence in e-commerce as a platform and overcome trust issues.
- Building a nimble supply chain that satisfies a generation of customers who expect instant delivery.
- Using data as the driving force to enhanced insight and engagement with customers.
- Eliminating cash on delivery and make payments simple, safe and secure.
- Driving traffic to their website to deliver ROI and maximize this lucrative sales channel.
- Identifying and retaining loyal customers by rewarding spend and behavior.
- Leveraging social media to enhance engagement and influence purchasing decisions.
- Ensuring a seamless mobile first experience as the smart phone and tablet becomes the preferred interface.
An individual pass early registration fee of 800 USD (around 2.6 million UGX) and a group booking of 440 USD (around 1.5 million UGX) will be charged until the 17th June, 2016.
Follow link for more details.