The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) seeks to end Pediatric HIV/AIDS through the research, advocacy and prevention and treatment programs. We are a global leader I the fight a against Pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 15b countries and 6000 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children and to help those already HIV infected.
The EGPAF Uganda is seeking to recruit competent persons for the USAID Regional Health Integration to Enhance Services in 14 districts of South West Uganda and saving lives at Birth project “Development of a Model for National Scale-up of the Pratt Pouch to expand Infant Nevirapine Prophylaxis in Uganda, Prevent Mother-to-child Transmission of HIV, and Save Infant Lives”.
The primary focus of this job is to oversee administration, management and maintenance of computer systems and data circuits. This includes managing organization’s Information Technology Systems, Providing helpdesk IT support and training, analyzing IT systems and processes; maintaining networks and software application for remote sites; planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance and upgrades; backup data for local and remote sites and management of IT equipment inventory.
Key Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer science or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related field. Possession of MCSA/MCSE is an advantage.
- Familiarity with emerging technology trends and cloud computing systems.
- Proficiency in establishing and troubleshooting networks and related software/hardware.
- Knowledge of Windows server operating systems and networking devices.
- Strong and written communication skills. Strong skills in word processing and Excel Spread sheets.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and CV to:
The Country Director: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Plot 18A Kyadondo Road, Nakasero, P.O.Box 21127, Kampala or via their email.
Deadline for Applications: 28th March 2016.