Participants will get a chance to see what others have done, and get hands on experience on how to use innovative applications and assess how they could adopt and incorporate these innovations within their work and organizations.
The objective behind this opportunity is to empower development professionals to recognize the potential of social media and make innovative use of these particular tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their various teams, enhance the reach of their work and institutional image of their organization.
Some of the Benefits of this course include;
- Participants get a training certificate co-issued by WOUGNET & the Technical Center for Agriculture and Rural Cooperation (ACP-EU) – a lead organization in ACP countries supporting innovative ICT use and application.
- Participants get to join the web2fordev community – with over 3,000 members and ability to get free online support and mentoring.
- Joins the ICT4D Youth community in Uganda – active youth groups set up by WOUGNET strategically using ICTs for their own personal development.
- Participants join the WOUGNET and web2fordev mailing lists where they continue to receive regular updates as well as opportunities.
- WOUGNET may recommend such participants in other online/ICT4D opportunities as they may wish or contact WOUGNET.
- Organizations/individuals will get the opportunity to learn from the WOUGNET experience.
Interested parties, follow the link for registration.