The anticipated Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is finally here. The Unpacked event for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is held in Barcelona at 19:00 CET, and for the first time, the launch will be presented in a 360 live-streaming. Those that cannot make it to Barcelona, you can get to watch the event on your computer, smartphone or Gear VR with the new Samsung Unpacked 360 View app. The application is available on Google Play Store and App Store.
However, in addition, during the Galaxy Unpacked you will get four options for where to watch from; the auditorium, stage left, stage right or from center stage. Pick whichever spot is right for you, then use the 360 live streaming to get a complete view of the event from every angle.
To learn how to watch Galaxy Unpacked by PC, mobile device or in the immersive world of Gear VR, read on.
Watching on the PC
- Head to the Galaxy Unpacked page on the Samsung website when the event begins.
- Choose from one of four viewing positions for the event.
Watching on Mobile
- Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store and search for the free Unpacked 360 View app.
- Download the app and install it.
- Once the event starts, launch the app and you can select one of four viewing angles.
Watching with Gear VR
- Go to the Oculus Store and search for the Unpacked 360 View app.
- Download and install it.
- Launch the app using the Gear VR headset.
- When the event begins, select one of four viewing angles.
— Samsung Mobile (@SamsungMobile) February 21, 2016
Confirmation from a retail source, rumours that the Samsung Galaxy S7 release date will be on March 11, with pre-orders starting today (Launch Event).