IPA is seeking for a qualified applicant for an internship position for the project Living Goods.
The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the impact of the Living Goods Community Health Promotor program as it is being scaled up.
The positions offer an opportunity to gain first-hand field and data management experience in an organization undertaking cutting-edge development research.
The position will require travel to Northern, Eastern and Central Uganda.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, social sciences, public policy, public health or related fields.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Advanced Stata skills (or other data analysis software).
- Experience with data management.
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and a team player.
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with randomized controlled trials is preferred.
- Experience living in a developing country is a plus.
How to Apply:
- If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
- Please specify “LG Internship” in the subject line.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The intern will work closely with the Senior Research Associate and assist in a variety of tasks; data collection, data management, data cleaning and basic analysis.
The internships start on Mid-March and will run for 12 – 16 weeks.