The US Global Development Lab, DAI, the Innovation Program of Montgomery County, Maryland, and Global Accelerator Network have partnered to create the Innovation into Action Challenge to move development innovations and innovators from prototype to real-world application.
The Innovation into Action Challenge is open to entrepreneurs and small organizations worldwide to help them access donor-funded projects and critical support services in the following focus areas:
- Governance and Services: Fostering dialogue between governments and citizens.
- Workforce Development: Equipping young people with skills and ways to connect to the labor market.
- Data Analytics: Improving monitoring, service delivery, and impact of projects related to health, education, energy, water, and sanitation.
- Knowledge Management: Facilitating learning and collaboration among development partners.
- Climate Adaptation: Helping monitor and respond to changes in the environment.
- Agriculture: Improve and secure food production and distribution.
Applications are due by February 29th, and three winners will receive a tailored package of support designed to accelerate their innovation’s deployment in the field, including $20,000 in funding, mentoring to refine the product or service, and matchmaking with one of DAI’s projects.
Download our PC Tech Android App and keep updated on the move.