With the economy growing at a steady pace, South Africa’s ICT sector is expected to show strong growth in the future.
Enterprises in South Africa are looking to increase their ICT investments, with SMEs playing a significant role, as they clearly understand the importance of ICT in their business environment.
These investments are mostly directed towards improving their traditional ICT infrastructures; however, investments in advanced technologies is also growing swiftly
– Kable’s survey of South African enterprises shows that overall ICT spending in South Africa is expected to increase in 2015 compared to 2014, with enterprises continuing to invest in hardware, software, and IT services in order to enhance their ICT infrastructure
– Enterprises in South Africa are increasingly using green IT and virtualization technologies to reduce IT maintenance and support, and energy costs
– Rapidly expanding bandwidth capacities and the proliferation of data centers within the geography has established a solid platform for the development of cloud computing services in South Africa
ICT investment trends in South Africa presents the findings from a survey of 51 South African enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how South African enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, mobility, and communications and collaboration. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in South Africa to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in South Africa.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT Rands in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions South African enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– South African enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, mobility, and communications and collaboration
– Factors that are influencing South African enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How South African enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– South African enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into South African enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that South African enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing South African enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
– Understand how the South African enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT Rands are being allocated by South African enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of South African enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility, and communications and collaboration)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing South African enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that South African enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02275949-summary/view-report.html