The theme for this year’s event will be Broadband for Accelerated Growth, the event will examine aspects of Broadband, not only developing national Broadband strategies but with an overview of the Commonwealth Broadband strategy and the role of Universal Access Funds.
Delving into how countries can transcend broadband implementation to accelerate economic growth.
Commonwealth Broadband Africa 2014 will give attention to the future of technology in Africa and examining how Africa’s expanding marketplace will be accelerated further by the technology innovations that drive growth; from the evolution of mobile technologies from 4G and beyond; watching the trends of cloud computing in emerging markets; new satellite and fibre optic cabling technologies; examining the use and influence of broadband applications and VAs and the rise of the Tech cities. Bringing together Regulators, Governments, Operators, Vendors and Universal Service Fund Administrators, revenue managers it will be a platform for gaining knowledge, exchanging views and seeking partnerships.
- Determining Africa’s broadband future
- Mobile broadband technologies: 4G and LTE
- Broadband access and infrastructure aiding development
- Designing the digital dividend: Future spectrum allocation
- Cloud computing for Emerging markets
- Broadband applications Innovation and VAs
- Inclusion. Innovation. Beyond Broadband: The rise of the tech cities.
- Financing broadband in Africa
- Strengthening broadband Public Private Partnerships to accelerate investment projects
Can I kindly request that we start to promote the event again on your site, we will update all banners and email for your reference.