Outbox is looking to support young entrepreneurs in Uganda who have mature ideas to move them to products and create successful startups. They are inviting applications for their upcoming 3 month incubation program, in partnership with Deloitte.
The objective of the incubation is to support young entrepreneurs to move their ideas into products and services while creating startups that are financially viable and free standing.
We shall work together to develop the ideas into products/services and launch them into market.
The criteria for selection includes the following:
- Clear understanding of the problem you are solving and the target audience.
- Idea utilises mobile and web
- Understanding of your revenue sources and costs
- Does the idea have the potential to generate growth in revenues significantly faster than it’s cost base? (Scalable)?
- Having a product prototype will further increase your chances?
- To what extent does the solution differ from currently existing solutions?
- Is that team composed of more than one and ideally not more than 4 founders?
- The team should be willing to work full time on their idea
- Complementary experience/knowledge to work on their startup?
- Resident in Uganda
Team admitted into the program will have the following benefits:
- Access to a free shared office space they can call their own
- Legal and tax consultancy services from our legal and tax consultant partner
- Strategic and business support services from Deloitte
- Fundraising support
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying, please visit http://www.outbox.co.ug/
For further inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org