ICT Finance – Emerging Markets Global Summit 2010
6 & 7 December, 2010
BIS Conference Centre
DEVELOPING ICT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIPS
Information and Communications Technology provides the building blocks to transform societies and super power growth. However for successful implementation investment partnerships must be established across the international community.
The ICT Finance Emerging Markets Global Summit 2010 takes place at a critical time of opportunity for the world’s growth markets. In joining forces, The Commonwealth Telecom Organisation and BroadGroup TMT Ventures, will launch this compelling content and networking rich platform uniquely connecting key players from government and operator organizations in emerging markets with investors, financiers and professional advisors.
- The Ministerial Panel: Government Ministers outline policy, regulation and partnership opportunities.
- The Telecom Leadership Roundtable: Telecom leaders debate strategies for growth, partnership and investment opportunities.
- M&A Advisers Panel: Leading Investment Bankers, Lawyers and other Professional Advisers highlight how transactions will change the market.
- Raising Finance and Investment sessions: Leading bankers, investors and advisers highlight the latest strategies and pricing for raising Equity, Debt, Private Equity, Venture Capital and Development and Vendor Finance.
- Infrastructure investment and roll out: Strategies for successful financing, roll out, sale and leaseback of telecommunications infrastructure – fixed and wireless. Including Towers Sales and leaseback.
- Technology Panels and Keynotes: How are technological advancements enabling ICT access in emerging markets? Which companies provide the best technology for high speed growth?